Purcelloleary are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the Support Centre Team in Enniscorthy to actively engage in the end-to-end hiring process of motivated, compassionate Carers and support teams throughout Ireland.
If you believe you can make a really positive contribution to this exciting organization and see an incredible future for you in this new approach to providing homecare throughout Ireland, then please get in touch.
As a successful candidate, you will be driven and motivated by this opportunity. You will be capable of achieving an in-depth knowledge of Recruitment and HR Best Practices and will bring innovative ideas to your role.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Recruitment Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the maintenance implementation of the Recruitment and Retention Process and Strategy.
- Liase with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Prepare and post job descriptions (online and off line)
- Source candidates through databases, social media, press, community activity, PR, referrals etc.
- Evaluate and screen applications, CV’s, letters etc.
- Use full range of recruitment tools to assess candidates.
- Conduct phone, virtual and in-person interviews.
- Prepare, monitor and obtain all new hire paperwork to ensure ALL legislation and industry requirements are met.
- Maintain complete records of all recruitment activity and staff files to include ongoing career and training requirements etc.
- Assist area management throughout Ireland with onboarding and induction of new staff.
- Liase with management to ensure effective staff retention strategies are developed, maintained and monitored.
- Liase with and support regional managers on local staff recruitment and retention – Job Fairs, Open Days, Career Events, Education Intuitions etc.
- Participate in and contribute to the strategic management of Homecare through consistent application of Homecare standards and policies.
- Liaise effectively and enthusiastically with colleagues on everything relevant to the success of Homecare all across Ireland.
Requirements for the Recruitment Coordinator
- Proven experience in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of HR Policies and Best Practice.
- Experience of various selection processes – phone and virtual interviews and reference checks.
- Familiarity with databases, tracking and record keeping.
- Familiarity with and strong knowledge of social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organized, process and deadline driven.
- Excellent written & Oral communication skills
- Reporting, IT, PC skills Word, Excel.
- An ability to make a difference.
Benefits for the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Career Development opportunities that a start-up can offer, if you wish to grow and develop with Homecare.
- Training / Continued Personal Development (CPD) provided
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Supportive work Environment