Our client has a requirement for an exceptional Operations Manager for our Business Centre in Enniscorthy, Co Wexford
The person will take responsibility for implementation and development of systems and teams that align with our expansion strategy.
Career Development and Creating New Opportunities are an essential component of our Vision to keep us on track and to retain our best people. This position offers incredible scope that is difficult to define at this point.
As the successful candidate, you will be driven and motivated by this start up opportunity. You will have appropriate experience in working and maintaining high standards, leading and developing teams and an exceptional understanding of the systems that will support and advance our expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Operations Manager :
- Manage and drive the building and development of systems and teams to support the HR, Finance, Payroll and Scheduling Functions of Platinum Home Care Ltd and our Regional Operations Teams throughout Ireland.
- Develop a thorough and effective knowledge of the Platinum One Touch IT platform to ensure consistent and efficient business operation all over Ireland.
- Develop relationships with our Regional Operations Teams throughout Ireland to secure best practice across all parts of the business.
- Ensure consistent application of Platinum Standards and Policies, making certain best practice is always followed.
- Participate in and contribute to the strategic management of Platinum Homecare
- Ensure that sufficient staff are recruited to fulfil the needs of our National Office
- Build and manage an effective Business Support Team to support Platinum strategic goals throughout Ireland.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations and ensure effective communication and cooperation with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the requirements of the Data Protection Act (and any subsequent revisions of the Act) are met in full especially in relation to Client and Care Records
- Flexibility to take responsibility for all reasonable duties that support the progression of the Platinum Home Care Strategic Vision.
Requirements for the Operations
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic with strong knowledge and understanding of business functions.
- Strong IT knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised and process driven.
- Excellent written & Oral communication skills
- Effective and efficient reporting skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical and creative thinking skills.
- Relevant Leadership and People management experience
- Incredible experience across all aspects of this New Innovative approach to the provision of Home Care in Ireland
- Motivational supports at every level and Career Development opportunities that only a start-up can offer.
- Training / Continued Personal Development (CPD)
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Generous Performance based Bonus Schemes