SQL Database AdministratorMay 29, 2021
Talent acquisition specialist – TechSeptember 13, 2021
The Role which is a remote role:
The role is pivotal within the company, with responsibility for the financial reporting, company accounts, and profitability. The role also encompasses development, implementation and maintenance of office systems, procedures and resources – supervising the team to achieve these goals.
The role will be based in our Dublin 2 office.
Reporting to: The Principal Solicitor
- Ordering stationary and supplies.
- Managing Office
- Drafting Cheque Requisitions
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems.
- Supervise the office and do the day-to-day management of the office and dealing with suppliers and creditors.
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Skilled at the analysis of issues/problems, with the ability to summarise data, and present potential solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver results under own initiative.
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to cope with a change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business.
- Information gathering, analysis and reporting
- Flexible with a positive attitude to change.
- Organisational and commercial awareness – Understands linkages affecting all areas.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong team player with ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Promotes teamwork – Proactively fosters team working.
- Responsibility for action – Actively takes responsibility for own and delegated actions.
- Shows and pro-actively encourages an attention to detail mentality.
- Communication skills – Listens responsively and can give information effectively, is open and receptive to others.