Office Manager – Enniscorthy
Website Product manager role Office Manager
Purcelloleary are recruiting for the following role of Office Manager based with a progressive company in Enniscorthy, Wexford. The preferred candidate will have the following skills set and experience :
Key Responsibilities for the Office Manager
- Oversee and ensure that all day-to-day tasks of the office administration and the accounts team are running smoothly
- Assist and support where needed.
- Act as primary contact for general administration and accounts queries from management and staff
- Oversee accounts and relationships with vendors/service providers.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as directed by the facilities and admin teams as and when required throughout the year.
- Conduct management tasks
- Act as contact for general contacts and queries
- Oversee the suppliers and vendors for the= office (assisting facilities team with vendor reviews, ensuring vendors’ compliance with agreed SLAs, etc.)
Experience/Requirements for the Office Manager
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience management experience
- Manage a team of 4 to 5 employees
- Able to work alongside senior individuals effectively and conduct themselves
- Ability to use own initiative
- Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong team player with flexibility to adapt and grow as responsibilities increase
- Excellent attention to detail