Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Cost Accountant. The main role of the cost accountant will include costings, pricing and probability.
- The Cost Accountant will be responsible for the following :
- Collecting and analysing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Developing and analysing cost standards
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, including for small businesses
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising management on costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and probability
- Supporting other company accountants with capital expenditure
Qualifications of the Cost Accountant:
CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified
4 years’ experience in a similar role