Graduate with sales exp – Meath
Must have full driver’s license for this role
Are you passionate about selling high-quality products to customers who need them? Do you enjoy building long-lasting relationships and finding new business opportunities? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Retail Development Representative role.
As a Retail Development Representative, you will be responsible for selling our tobacco and vaping products to retailers and wholesalers in your assigned territory within the Leinster area. You will also educate them on the latest market and industry trends and help them grow their sales and profits.
You will work with a supportive and award-winning sales team that values your contribution and offers you opportunities for career development and progression.
We offer a competitive salary of €35,000 plus bonus potential of up to 24% of salary, a company car, a generous pension scheme, and 22 days of annual leave. We also operate family friendly flexible working hours as we know that 9-5 does not suit everyone!
Responsibilities for the Retail Development Representative
• Drive business across Retail multiple and independent stores, Key Accounts Wholesale
• Build an in-depth understanding of customer needs and shopper dynamics.
• Partner with up to 200 retail, Independent and Wholesale outlets in your area, establishing excellent relationships within your territory through a range of Key Accounts Operations Team to Retailers and key contacts within wholesaler, having value-adding conversations to sell in new products to meet the customer’s identified needs.
• Drive customer advocacy for our brands through educating retailers in the tobacco and NGP market and industry legislation.
• Achieve sales, market share, distribution, availability, and coverage targets within defined area.
• Identify and communicate merchandising opportunities to your customers to help ensure the best possible space allocation and visibility of Imperial brands on shelf.
• Ensure that our trade incentives and activities is put to the best use.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity.
• Identify new business opportunities by having a great understanding of the category and shopper behaviour in-store.
Skills & Experience for the Retail Development Representative:
Ideally candidates should possess relevant experience in a similar role or be able to demonstrate an aptitude for the role. In addition, candidates should be:
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with existing and potential cusomters.
• Maximise Distribution & Availability of our skus.
• Grow market share within an assigned Geographical area.
• Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Manage journey plan to ensure effective coverage of account base and implement territory business plan.
Relevant Qualifications :
• Full Clean Driving Licence
sales Full Clean Driving Licence Time Management