Accounts Assistant & Payroll role WFH
Purcelloleary are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant & Payroll person based in Wexford. This is a great opportunity with a growing company. Our client also offers flexibility in terms of working from home.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant & Payroll
- Overseeing and handling bi-monthly payroll procedures for staff and salaried personnel (circa 120 employees) at the Local office (using Sage Payroll).
- Ensuring that correct set up information exists at initial set up of new employees and clients across keys systems to ensure best practice processing methods and that accuracy is maintained.
- Managing clients, billpayers, and maintaining accurate financial records in Oracle NetSuite accounting software.
- Processing and issuing all invoices, HSE and Private
- Private clients (Monthly/ Twice monthly)
- HSE clients (Monthly)
- Managing the Accounts Payable process for the office. Processing / paying purchase invoices. Dealing with supplier queries.
- Expense & Visa Card reconciliation, maintaining back up, and payments
- Collaborating with the Financial Controller and the broader team to tailor the newly implemented Oracle NetSuite to meet company’s specific requirements.
- Preparing financial information on a monthly basis to send to our external accountants and external auditors. Engaging with them on any various finance-related matters.
- Other Finance data or reports as requested by Financial Controller, General or Regional Managers.
- Collaborating with National Office and local offices Finance teams to drive system changes and enhance process efficiencies.
- Participating in and contributing to monthly meetings of the national team
- Oracle NetSuite. HSBC & BOI. EazyEFT. SAGE Payroll. People Planner. Unique IQ. Microsoft Excel, intermediate to advanced
Requirements for the Accounts Assistant & Payroll role:
5 Years experience in a similar role
IPass course completed
Benefits for the Accounts Assistant & Payroll
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunity