Our client is a well-established business based in New Ross. This company is invested in the people that work for them. There is a particularly good working environment within the company and they offer a good salary and benefits package.
The role :Accounts Assistant
Based at our Support Office in New Ross, Co. Wexford, the successful candidate will provide direct support and work in close collaboration with our Service Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our Service Department. A Full Time, Permanent position, primary responsibilities will include:
- building and developing positive working relationships with engineers, managers, colleagues, and clients at all levels.
- Handling incoming calls and emails to the Service Department in a timely, professional manner.
- Setting up new customers and maintaining customer records on CRM system.
- Assisting with the scheduling of routine Service & Maintenance visits, Call Outs etc
- Liaising with clients/insurers to ensure site specific documentation, certification, permits etc are in place for routine visits.
- Processing/Closing out on service-related documentation and updating site folders.
- Issuing of Service & Maintenance contracts and quotations as required.
- Other Ad – hoc support duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in a busy client-facing role essential, ideally in a service desk or scheduling function.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Fluent English with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and a problem solving approach.
- Technical aptitude a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 desirable but not essential.
Compensation & Benefits
In return you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package with option of Pension OR Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme, Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Up to 24 Days Annual Leave
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Social Events
- Personal & Professional development opportunities