Accounts Assisant / Credit Control
Purcelloleary are recruiting for the temporary role of credit controller / accounts assistant. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting responsibilities which includes book keeping activities, processing invoices, payment runs, reconciliations and reporting and debt collection .
This role is integral to the day to day running of the Company’s finance department.
LIST OF DUTIES FOR THE ACCOUNTS ASSISANT INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Reconcile bank accounts daily
- Post bank journals and reconcile to the nominal accounts
- Support the preparation of monthly management accounts and other reporting requirements
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Maintain detailed revenue spreadsheets
- Answering audit queries Credit Control
- Invoicing and lead the collection of debtors each month.
- Dealing with customer queries and processing statement requests.
- Maintain a record of correspondence with all Debtors.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Work with a minimum of direction on collections, contacting debtors by Microsoft Teams , email or other appropriate means.
- Anticipate development, and identify accounts that will require special attention
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with customers to ensure outstanding issues are resolved quickly and accurately to minimise and eliminate any bad debt exposure. Develop and maintain credit control processes to improve efficiencies.
- Produce cashflow forecasts based on cash receipts .
- Liaise with customers, PS and sales departments within CR2 regarding invoice and statement queries.
- Maintain the aged debt and debtors days, ensure listings are reconciled to the nominal ledger
- Maintains accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
ESSE NTIAL SKILLS FOR THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ARE :
- Qualified Accounting Technician or similar qualification.
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller.
- Strong organisation skills with ability to prioritise responsibilities and work to tight deadlines.