Our client are a Irish owned rapidly growing company based between Enniscorthy and Wexford. Due to growth, they currently have two openings, once being an Accounts Administrator.
The role of Accounts Administrator:
- Liaising with customer and clients on a daily basis
- Overseeing the administration for the business
- Posting and reconciling daily receipts to debtor accounts
- Following up debtor and customer queries
- Posting supplier invoices
- Reconciling creditor statements
- Assisting with ad-hoc daily tasks
The Senior Accounts Administrator :
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role Accounts Administrator:
Personality is important as you will be dealing with many work colleague, clients and customers.
- General accounting/strong administration experience.
- Strong I.T. skills and Microsoft Office proficient
- The ability to produce accurate information on a timely basis.
- Be a motivated self-starter and have relevant experience in a busy office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Have a flexible approach and be capable of working as part of a team.