Purcelloleary are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant based in Enniscorthy.
The most suited candidate will be working on the following tasks.
Our client offers a good package and progression for the right candidate:
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Processing supplier invoices, reconciling supplier accounts, dealing with queries and processing payments
- Issuing of customer invoices, dealing with customer queries, preparing lodgments’, posting of receipts, account reconciliations
- Prepare ad-hoc month-end analysis requested by Management
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitor ongoing projects for comparison of budget to actual and address any issues with overspend as they arise
- Assist with day to day administration tasks and any other ad-hoc accounts duties as required
- The role will suit an experienced candidate with a number of years general accounts experience, strong organisational skills and very good attention to detail.
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant role:
- At least 3 years general accounts experience
- Accounting Technician qualification or working towards an advantage but not essential
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Excel, Sage, Bright Pay, Office 360
- Ability to multi task and to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with fully fluent written and spoken English essential
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and to manage workload
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Detail orientated with high level of accuracy