Digital Solution Agent – Dutch & FrenchAugust 16, 2021
Office Manager RemoteSeptember 13, 2021
Purcelloleary Recruitment are recruiting for a Trial Capabilities Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful driven, individual to join a growing pharmaceutical company. This role is working from home at present; however, the successful applicant will be required on site in Cork when the company re-opens the building.
- The Senior Manager, Trial Capabilities leads Clinical Trial Capabilities EMEA in support of clinical development. This includes oversight of the countries of responsibility in the region that provide the global clinical trial capabilities in support of global clinical development.
- Accountable for site activation/management/closeout, site contracting, clinical finance, records management, training, and trial metrics across the therapeutic areas.
- Line manages Trial Capabilities Managers accountable for the prioritisation, planning and implementation of site initiation and maintenance activities for their country(ies) of responsibility.
- Works closely with site engagement counterparts in affiliates, global study teams and the design hub ensuring accurate planning, prioritisation and timely execution to meet portfolio needs.
- Provides leadership, direction and technical support to the Clinical Trial Capabilities Teams focusing on results and driving efficiency to achieve goals and objectives. The Senior manager will ensure inspection readiness at all times by following GCP requirements and through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master File.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, preferably in a scientific or health related field, with a minimum of 5 years clinical research experience or relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site set-up
- Previous supervisory experience – minimum 2-3 years experience of being a Leader of Leaders is desired, but not essential
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others and lead across the business