Clinical Trial Start -Up Associate (Czech / Slovak)April 14, 2021
French Clinical Trial Start Up AssociateApril 14, 2021
Trial Capabilities Associate – Contracts
Purcelloleary Recruitment are recruiting for a Trial Capabilities Associate for a leading pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is a fully RMOTE role for the foreseeable future, however, the successful candidate will be required on site in the future.
The Associate plays a critical role in communicating and negotiating contracts with the appropriate site, team, or affiliate personnel, including:
- Communicate clients position on various contract issues, collect site and frontline negotiator feedback, and facilitate communication with various personnel. This responsibility includes engaging Trial Capabilities Consultants with difficult contract negotiations and significant interventions, and follow-up will be necessary to facilitate this objective;
- Provide supporting communication and negotiation for more complex contracts, including Phase I, Cooperatives, Networks, Master Clinical Trial Agreements, and/or Independent Investigator Research Agreements;
- Identify and implement process improvements;
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years in experience in clinical trial contracting or a related field
- 2 or more years’ experience negotiating contracts.
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / firstname.lastname@example.org