Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Treasury Administrator.
The Treasury Administrator within a young, dynamic, international environment, you will have the following responsibilities:
The Treasury Administrator role would be suitable for a recent graduate or someone with a 1-2 of years’ experience in a related role ie. banking, financial services etc.
On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate would be performing the treasury operations and netting for 1-2 small multinational clients (job description is attached).
This is a client facing role so good written and verbal communications are preferable
The overall role of Treasury Administrator includes:
• Responsibility for daily cash management activities on one or more clients, including:
o Actively manage cash balances in multiple currencies
o Initiate daily international funds transfers
o Manage the Intercompany loan portfolio
o Field queries regarding transactions on the bank accounts
o Record all transactions in Treasury Management system
o Prepare a variety of weekly and monthly Reports
• Administer all aspects of the client Netting cycle/s
• Maintenance and co-ordination of various Treasury documentation
• Ensure treasury procedures are up to date and reflective of treasury key controls and segregation of duties
• Other ad hoc Treasury projects as necessary
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance with strong numerical and IT skills
• • Ability to work under pressure, keep within tight deadlines and multi task
• Prior Treasury systems and experience an advantage
• Advanced experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary for this role is 30k euro to 35k euro