Maths GraduateJuly 27, 2020
Customer Service GermanAugust 6, 2020
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role
Trading Operations (Night Time Shifts)
The candidate will have an excellent knowledge of mathematics and odds with a strong analytical background and a proven ability to drive P&L of our sportsbook product across a variety of platforms. The Candidate must possess first class communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
What is expected of you for the
- Assistance in compilation of odds for Sportsbook in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Present accurate ante-post opinions on Sports book that are verifiable through P&L review.
- Continuously monitor and respond to information impacting on the profitability of Sports book
- Monitor competitor markets and react appropriately to any unusual market moves via Senior Traders
- Assist in the business operation process within the Sports book department as required.
- Develop, execute and monitor the trading strategy and principles of the online sports book product
- Analyse and create the trading framework for different sports and divisions
- Calculate and communicate the risks acceptable for betting activity for selected sports and leagues
- Analyse, Monitor and Manage customer’s risk profile and betting limits via Risk profilers
- Coordinate with the internal sportsbook team on Strategy, Marketing, Promotional and Operational issues
- Work alongside the Customer Services and Fraud and Finance to ensure accurate customer management and safeguard the company’s assets
- Responsible for sportsbook operations
- Technical issues
- Content Management
- Player Identification
- Customer Escalations
What you need for the role
- Previous experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Mathematics and Statistics that apply to Sportsbook
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office products particularly Excel.
- A keen interest and experience in Sports is essential.
- Excellent analytical background with the ability to relate to both business and IT.
- High business awareness with an ability to react positively in response to changing situations.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver solutions in exacting timelines and demanding environments.
- Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic about meeting challenges with solutions.