Trading Operations Executive
Key Responsibilities for Trading Operations Executive
• Monitor the sportsbook site throughout the day and make sure the product is working perfectly.
• Manage incidents across sports platform. Liaise with IT to make sure incidents are categorised correctly and resolved in a timely manner. Keep list of all open/resolved IT issues.
• Operational/Content optimisation by region/country.
• Offering of events – Have all possible sporting events on site and set up correctly. Making sure that all events/markets meet local regulations.
• Work with the product team to make sure all product on the site is working perfectly after release.
• Manage the homepage carousel. Request and add new icons when needed. Manage the order to promote specific sports/Events.
• Market Groupings – Manage all markets to make sure they show in their correct group. Make sure new markets show under correct market tab.
• Feature the top events on site by region so customers have easy access to the best events.
• Create and manage manual markets on site when requested by trading.
• Bet Settlement – Settle any bets that are outstanding. Resettle incorrectly settled bets.
• Be a point of contact for customer support. Answer all escalated sports queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage feeds for horse racing content. Silks, form, etc.
• Manage bet and watch (streaming) on a day to day basis.
• Liaise and mange relationships with multiple third party suppliers.
• Marketing Fulfillment – Identify and credit customers based on campaigns run by marketing team. This is done with extreme accuracy.
• Create Terms and conditions for offers if requested. Making sure to be completely compliant in every region/country.
• Flexible working hours. Weekends and evenings.
Essential requirements Trading Operations Executive
• A love/obsession for all things sport.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work on own initiative.
• Good mathematics.
• Excellent attention to detail (best in class).
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Experience in an sportsbook/e-gaming business is a major advantage.