Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the following role:
The candidate will have a strong analytical background and a proven ability to drive P&L on our sportsbook product across a variety of platforms. The Candidate must possess first class communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
What is expected of you as a Trading Analytics Executive
Monitor and Manage customer’s risk profile and betting limits via Risk profilers
• Coordinate with the internal sportsbook team on Strategy, Marketing, Promotional and Operational issues
• Assist in the business operation process within the Sportsbook department as required
• Continuously monitor and respond to information impacting on the profitability of Sportsbook
• Provide regular analysis on sportsbook performance across different jurisdictions
• Assist in implementing automation of risk profiling and management aspects
• Provide regular and ad-hoc customer analysis
• Provide consistent and accurate reporting in timely manner
• Communicate insights, suggestions and concerns with relevant stakeholders within the trading operation clearly and directly
• Ability to work to highest levels under pressure in a dynamic environment
What you need for the Trading Analytics Executive role:
• Data science role or similar experience
• Previous sportsbook experience is beneficial but not essential
• Strong understanding of SQL and “R” or similar statistical tools
• Experience with Yellowfin beneficial
• Experience analysing large and diverse customer database
• Knowledge of neural networks, modelling, machine learning
• Strong knowledge of the Mathematics and Statistics that apply to Sportsbook
• Strong understanding of Microsoft office products particularly Excel.
• A keen interest and experience in Sports
• Excellent analytical background with the ability to relate to both business and IT.
• High business awareness with an ability to react positively in response to changing situations.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver solutions in exacting timelines and demanding environments.
• Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic about meeting challenges with solutions.
• Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
• Excellent time management
• Willingness and ability to adapt in a constantly changing industry