Technical Sourcer – Cork
Main Purpose and Objectives of Position for the Technical Sourcer role:
The Technical Sourcer will play a key strategic role that partners with HR, Recruitment, and business leaders to identify, attract and acquire top talent to help drive success.
In the role as Technical Sourcer you will Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the positions, the function and how it fits into the organization.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Sourcer :
- Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on industry trends and best practice.
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of the Business.
- Strategising different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and attract candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Manage pipeline activity and metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Regularly drive improvements that impact pipelines.
- Innovate and drive diversity sourcing strategies using various tools to help decision makers
- Use data for reporting and influencing hiring decisions, while maintaining data integrity
- Extensive sourcing experience gained within an agency or internal Recruiting model
- Experience working with and building talent sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match with job requirements
- Experience approaching passive candidates
Qualifications for the Technical Sourcer :
- Bachelors degree
- Experience of talent acquisition/sourcing and recruiting required.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with leadership to deliver strategic recruitment projects and initiatives.
- Previous experience utilizing (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) (ideally Workday).
Additional Skills/Preferences for the Technical Sourcer:
- Project Management or similar experience delivering recruitment projects.
- Demonstrated experience in responsibility for overseeing and troubleshooting recruitment processes.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and optimisation initiatives in recruitment/outsourcing processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in support of change management projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information