Product Owner – Online GamblingAugust 30, 2022
Associate Clinical Trial Project Manager – CorkSeptember 26, 2022
Our client is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our Tech Ops team.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure in our diverse environment. This individual will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within our infrastructure. This individual will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards and procedures.
The System Administrator role:
- Implement, administer, and support an environment which includes Microsoft Windows 10 & Server, Office 365, Responsible for hardware and software, inventories, upgrades, monitoring, backup, troubleshooting
- Responsible for the deployment of security updates and centralized management functions
- Maintain and update VMware vSphere 6.5 cluster
- Backup, security configuration & maintenance of servers
- Liaison with all external contractors, suppliers, and vendors for the effective procurement of products and services
- Monitoring of and evaluating new technology/products
- Work closely with local IT and Hardware teams and IT Manager to support all aspects of business as usual activities
- Work on Helpdesk tickets
- Develop a deep understanding of business processes and provide expertise in the delivery of IT Service solutions
- A member of the team who provide support to Dublin employees for all IT service-related matters
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and makes recommendations for technology growth.
- Monitors security compliance in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures
- Compose documentation and KB articles
- Work with global IT peers on specific projects
Requirements for the System Administrator:
- Strong technical background with 3+ years’ experience in IT Systems
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently but also within a team.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack, Windows Server, Windows networking, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Office 365 Administration
- Good working knowledge of Servers, SAN, laptops/desktops, and wireless connectivity hardware
- Experience with VPN tunnelling, IPSEC (site-to-site, point-to-site)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills (English required)