Senior TA Business Partner
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Senior TA Business Partner.
Our client are a multinational pharma company based in Cork and offering progression and job satisfaction to the suited candidate.
Key responsibilities of Senior TA Business Partner
- The Senior TA Business Partner is responsible for partnering with the TA Analyst, Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support GBS organisational needs.
- Being the Strategic TA Business Partner for a number of departments across the GBS
- Partnering with the department leadership teams to develop and deliver the recruitment strategy to address their hiring needs
- Be fully responsible for the management and delivery of key Strategic Recruitment projects across the GBS
- Ensuring that KPIs are being delivered
- Acting as the TA Partner for hard to fill and high profile roles across the GBS
- Providing the TA Manager with regular updates on Strategic Recruitment projects
- Sharing knowledge and recruitment best practice
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data and a strong understand of the GBS business.
- Work with the TA Analyst to build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Provide hiring teams expert guidance and consultation on recruitment process, policy, industry trends and best practice.
- Partner with the business and relevant stakeholders to position the brand as an employer of choice
- Assists and provide support for the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing
Additional Skills/Preferences for the Senior TA Business Partner :
- Previous Recruiting experience preferred recruiting a variety of roles.
- Previous experience of partnering with leadership teams
- Previous experience in the delivery of recruitment projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information
Qualifications for the Senior TA Business Partner :
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 5+ years experience of recruiting or talent acquisition
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.