Financial Accountant – DublinFebruary 21, 2019
Accounts Payable, CorkMarch 23, 2019
Purcelloleary Recruitment have been assigned to recruit for the following position,
Title : Reporting Analyst – German
The role of the Analyst within the supply chain team involves the managing and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributers and our patients is maintained at the highest level. The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer requirements.
Responsibilities : Compliance
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- Control inventory interfaces with LSP ( Local Service provider)
- Control inventory movements done by LSP and reconcile SAP with LSPs inventory levels.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions (scrapping, rebalancing, …)
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Lead & assist O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively take control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolve and or escalate issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Take accountability for assigned markets and any other tasks as assigned by Management
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment
Basic Qualifications : Fluency in German and English is required
Degree level qualifications in business discipline essential
Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
Additional Skills/Preferences : SAP experience an advantage
SCM functionality is highly preferable
Compliance and controls particularly SOX experience a distinct advantage