Regulatory Delivery ManagerJuly 21, 2021
Product Manager – Banking SoftwareAugust 16, 2021
Purcelloleary are looking for a dynamic, skillful, and enthusiastic person to join our lclients QA team. Someone
The QA Engineer for this role is someone who takes ownership of their work, is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated, self-directed and enjoys working in a fast-paced agile environment. .
The QA Engineer will have the following experience:
- Work closely with the development teams to identify test cases that can be automated for new feature releases.
- Maintain and extend automation framework (Selenium & or Cypress) to ensure our infrastructure is reliable, resilient, and extensible. This involves developing automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests.
- Mentor other members of the QA team on best practices, processes and problem solving.
- Provide progress updates to the Lead QA Automation Engineer.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and track defects to resolution.
- Research and propose innovative solutions and technologies for our testing needs.
- Self-motivation to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology.
- Create documentation and training aides to help other members of the Technology Department use the automation tools.
:The QA Engineer will need:
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (European Union citizen or work visa holder).
- Third level qualifications and 4+ years of related professional experience of which 3+ years must be in QA Test Automation.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and grid.
- Experience with Cypress testing framework is a plus.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android).
- Experience working with Linux command line.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience working with Cucumber, JBehave or other BDD frameworks.
- Experience working with API test tools such as Postman or SoapUI.
- Scripting skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Jira and test management tools for managing the Agile process and testing.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which you determine your tasks daily in coordination with your team members, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
- The salary on this role is : 55k
- Exposure to CSS, HTML, Python or PHP.
- Previous experience of the sports betting industry an advantage.
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications.
- Experience with mobile app testing tools such as Appium.
- Amazon Web Services (AW