Legal Secretary, DublinMay 5, 2020
AR AnalystAugust 6, 2020
Purcelloleary are recruiting for the following position:
A qualified Accountant or candidate currently working in a Management role of a Purchase to Pay role would be most suited to this opening:
- Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognize and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
Basic Qualifications :
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
- Additional Skills/Preferences : Any European language is a plus
Please contact Bridget at Purcelloleary on 0868121302 or via email for more information
Purcelloleary are unparalleled