Product Owner – Online GamblingMay 28, 2021
Product Manager – Banking SoftwareJune 6, 2021
Purcelloleary are seeking a Product Manager for our rapidly growing client who can make a significant impact in shaping experience for our customers.
Our preference is for someone who has worked in an online ecommerce industry previously, has a passion for sport and for great product experiences. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in a product management related role.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer focus, good commercial awareness, understand sports betting and have a willingness to learn fast.
Key Responsibilities for The Product Manager role:
- Pre-Development: You’ll manage the pre-development process for specific projects from ideation through to providing product requirements to our development and product delivery team.
• Team Player: You’ll work with cross functional teams (operations, development, trading, marketing, reporting and UX) to define product requirements and to identify improvements.
• Measuring Product Performance: You’ll work with stakeholders to set performance goals for product releases and you’ll be able to communicate these to the wider business.
• Customer Experience: You’ll own the experience customers have while using our product and you will constantly look for improvements to add to our product backlog.
• Road mapping: You’ll contribute to the ongoing development of the product roadmap / strategy. You’ll always looking for valuable improvements to the customer experience and prioritise them accordingly.
• Customer Insight: You’ll conduct regular customer surveys, customer interviews and user testing to gain insight on what problems our customers have and you’ll use this data to help shape solutions and our product backlog.
• Data Driven: You’ll be driven to make decisions based on data and behavioural information.
• Competitor Analysis: You’ll conduct regular competitor analysis and distribute reviews to the wider business providing internal stakeholders with market awareness.
• Creativity: You’ll champion innovation and product differentiation to drive commercial success.
• Integrity: The successful candidate will put customers at the heart of decision making and will always look to make the correct decision.
Essential Requirements for The Product Manager
- 3-5 years experience working in an online e-commerce environment.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification.
• Product management experience.
• A keen interest in Sports betting!
• Ability to work well within a small team, in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong relationship management & interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinker and the ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Target orientated, and results driven.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Shows initiative and is proactive in his or her work.
Highly Desirable requirements for The Product Manager :
- Product management experience in a previous role for an onling gaming operator.
• Product management qualifications.
Salary on this role is 55k plus benefits