Product OwnerMay 26, 2021
Product ManagerJune 6, 2021
banking software company
Purcell O Leary are recruiting a Product Manager for an Irish-owned banking software company. This is a full-time, permanent position with an attractive salary & package. This is initially a REMOTE position; however, the successful candidate may be required on-site in Dublin, D12 in the future.
This position will report directly to the Head of Product Management.
- Ensure that the product roadmap aligns with and improves the value proposition
- Maintain current competitive landscape analysis and understand how our value proposition compares and how it differentiates
- Create/evaluate business cases for new roadmap items. Use business cases to provide pricing input for the sales organisation.
- Collaborate with customers and product owners to deeply understand products and product requirements and gain alignment and consensus for roadmap features, functionalities and improvements
- Ensure product education across the organization, including contributing to sales enablement and education
- Partner with the Agile development and UX team to execute the roadmap in the most efficient way
- Partner with control functions to ensure journey adheres to all legal and compliance requirements
- Lead product release plans for the delivery of new functionalities
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager handling digital products, preferably in financial services
- Experience working in a B2B or B2B2C and enterprise systems context
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with JIRA/Aha preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strong analytics, strategic and innovative thinking, and customer insight
- Effective partnership and team building skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience; postgraduate product management or business qualification is a plus
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Bridget 0868121302/ Bridget@purcelloleary.com