Finance ManagerJune 8, 2019
Payroll ExecutiveJuly 3, 2019
Trainee Accountant, Wexford
Purcelloleary have been asked to recruit for the role of a practice accountant.
The role of practice accountant includes the following:
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting clients
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
Requirements for this role.
For this role you will have 7 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role
Suitable for a part qualified, qualified Accountant or equivalent
You will be required complete set of accounts to finalisation
Good manner required and good client relationship skills
Please contact Bridget@purcelloleary.com