Recruitment and Resourcing AnalystJanuary 6, 2020
Sales Account ManagerJanuary 23, 2020
Purcelloleary have been assigned to work on the role of Payroll Analyst. With this client, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees – Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
- Responsible for payroll of circa 800 employees for monthly period.
- Point of contact with employees and with leadership for payroll.
- Works closely with Human Resources and General Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Ensure on and off cycle payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Utilize an electronic time and attendance software product for compliance with policy, state and regulatory requirements.
- Review computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings.
- Taxable fringe benefits administration i.e., group term life insurance, taxsaver travel schemes.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account.
- Works closely with HR Manager to ensure accurate benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Aids independent auditors in their performance of annual audit; answers questions,
- locates materials, explains procedures and policies as requested.
- Entering of new hires, employee changes voluntary deductions in the payroll system.
- Processing of manual checks such as terminations and discrepancies.
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustment to normal pay.
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll.
- Calculate bonuses as requested.
- Ensure that computing, withholding, and deductions are done correctly.
- Knowledge of employment law relating to payroll.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ipass or accounting technician qualification.
- Proficiency in one of ADP / Sage / Megapay Payroll systems for Windows.
- Core time and attendance experience preferable.
- Must have worked with a payroll size greater than 200 employees.
- International payroll experience desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Word.
- Should be comfortable with computer applications in general.
- 2-3 years experience minimum