Payroll ExecutiveJuly 3, 2019
Legal Secretary – EmploymentAugust 29, 2019
Part Time Senior Accounts Assistant
Our Client is a leading well-established Builders Providers and Wholesale/Import Group is looking to recruit a Part – Time Senior Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic, innovative and hardworking team. The successful candidate will be based at our branch offices in West Dublin.
Main Duties to include:
- Accounts Payable function – sorting purchase orders and delivery dockets and matching to invoices, entering onto Intact IQ (back office package),
- preparing payment runs, supplier account reconciliations and maintaining supplier database and relationships.
- Accounts Receivable function – managing cash receipts / lodgements, sorting sales orders, delivery dockets and matching to invoices produced
- invoice run on Intact IQ, customer account reconciliations, credit control and maintaining customer database and relationships.
- Liaising with Purchasing Dept on all orders, payments to suppliers to include international suppliers.
- Liaising with Warehouse Mangers on deliveries inwards and outwards, stock reports and adherence to stock control procedures.
- Administration of petty cash / expense reports / credit card bills.
- Assisting Group FC on production of monthly management accounts pack.
- Vat Returns.
- Vies & Intrastat Returns.
- Participating in quarterly stocktakes.
- General office administrative duties including answering phones.
- Communicating and liaising with all department heads in relation to all accounts matters.
- Previous experience in Payroll Processing would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.Experience Required:
Experience for the Part Time Senior Accounts Assistant
Minimum 4 year’s general accounts experience in AP and AR.
Accounts technician / Part-qualified preferred.
Experience in On-Line Banking, Bank Reconciliations, Vat Returns, Vies, Intrastat, ROS.
Good knowledge of MS Office package with good Excel, Word and Outlook an advantage.
Good knowledge and experience of working with accounting packages, experience of working with Intact IQ software an advantage.