Romanian Clinical Trial Start up AssociateMarch 2, 2021
Medical Information Agent Norwegian – CorkMarch 2, 2021
P2P Capabilities Lead
Global Pharmaceutical client is looking to recruit a P2P Capabilities Lead to join their expanding team in Southern Co, Cork. This is a permanent position for an experienced individual.
- Oversee the implementation of specific process or system changes related to P2P
- Facilitation of requirements collection and impact assessment
- Support potential system enhancements for future releases and facilitate the provision of end user and SME input to the IDS team responsible for Development, Testing and Release.
- Work with IDS on Bug Fix solution definition, User Acceptance Testing and ensure communication/delivery to end users prior when fixes are released, including the update of formal documentation (i.e. Job Aids or SOP’s)
- Develop, and maintain curriculum (individual training plans), ensuring compliance across the entire P2P org and strategically ensuring the curricula meets the needs of the business and is adapted as the nature of the business changes .i.e. move to digital strategy.
- Develop and maintain training materials in various mediums (presentations, video recording, face-to-face and virtual, etc.)
- Be an adept in the relevant P2P business processes and systems to ensure that root cause analysis correctly segregates tickets to identify whether a system fix, system enhancement, user re-training or business process change is required.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent
- Proven control orientation based on prior operational business roles and/or audit experience
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org