Junior TraderNovember 3, 2021
Product OwnerNovember 17, 2021
Purcell O’Leary have been assigned to recruit for the following role of Medical Information Spanish
Medical Information Spanish
- Provide answers for specific, detailed requests related to his/her therapeutic area (TA) in English and/or local language.
- Is accountable for planning, researching and writing scientifically complex, high quality, balanced, scientifically based, consistent and accurate medical information responses for use by internal business partners to answer unsolicited external customer questions and from internal business partners.
- Maintain broad knowledge of medical information resources; able to easily access and expertly integrate data and information from various sources and technologies to address customer needs across regions, functions, and phases of drug development.
- Manage issues and crisis management to his/her TA.
- Is accountable for identifying new ways of doing business and/or replicate best practices with regional/global application to promote consistency and proactively communicates to facilitate widespread adoption.
- Cooperate with key personnel to analyze metrics for applicable TA.
- Maintain and develop product and disease training for Medical Information.
Support for European Medical Information Spanish
- Enable requests to be answered in a timely manner with the lowest cost and effort, through training and quality monitoring of responses to support First Touch Point Resolution.
- Continuously monitor requests and awareness of products, competitors and TA changes/issues in order to identify new topics coming up from the markets, since this may require new/updated standard answers, databases and trainings.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and review of medical information responses with team members, manage expectations and timelines effectively.
- Create enduring materials to maximize medical information dissemination that has broad customer impact.
- Provide formal or informal coaching to others in the function, across geographies, or other departments by sharing scientific therapeutic expertise and medical information, give guidance, and answer questions across regions, functions and phases of drug development.
- Ensure appropriate resourcing for peer reviews and quality checks.
- Responsible for product training and processes to support Medical Information in answering customer questions.
- Serve as resource to answer questions from Medical Information related to strategy for launch.
- Responsible to provide support for the frontline in answering customer questions according to the business needs.
Relationship management for Medical Information Spanish
- Responsible for supporting the implemention of the new organizational structure in Europe.
- Support the operations on Alliances partnership when Medical Information is involved.
- Build/manage relationships with colleagues in the centralized European Medical Information organization.
- Partner with Global Medical Information organization.
- Foster interaction and teamwork with global counterparts and across Medical to ensure successful regional launches and ensure regional needs are incorporated into global work plans.
- Actively participate in the Business Unit TA organization for the region.
- Maintain involvement in external professional/scientific organizations to bring back functional expertise to drive the awareness of Medical Information business and initiatives outside of Lilly.
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related to his/her specialist-matter subject.
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related to the therapeutic area of his/her specialist-product(s).
- Keep up-to-date with competitor product knowledge and competitive market position, global developments and changes related to his/her subject matter.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyze and integrate data and information from a broad range of resources and technologies to address complex customer questions in a timely manner.
- Pharmacist, Nurse or university degree in natural science, or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Fluency both written and verbal in Spanish and English.
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers are able to read and use to make clinical decisions.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine in searching, analyzing and writing medical information.
- Experience with entering data into databases, performing medical literature searches and evaluation of the medical literature
- Resource Management skills
- Flexibility in order to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate problem solving and strategic thinking
- Use creative and innovative thinking, techniques and tools to business advantage
- Advanced written English skills
- Experience in using validated quality systems or databases
- Experience in product launch
- Ability to work across functional and geographical boundaries
- Ability to influence others without direct supervision
- A writing exercise is required as a part of the candidate evaluation process.