P2P Capabilities Lead – CorkMarch 2, 2021
Senior System Administrator ( AWS)March 2, 2021
Medical information Analyst
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Medical information Analyst.
The Medical information Analyst provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
Medical information Analyst requirements Norwegian:
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Support Tier 2 Medical Information organisation with the maintenance of the knowledge database.
- Facilitate fulfillment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all inquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Share most effective methods and practices with colleagues in order to satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintain and enhance Lilly product and organizational knowledge.
- Support organizational changes. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Response to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
Basic Qualifications for
Medical information Analyst Norwegian:
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant ( preferably from a nursing background) or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Norwegian
Medical information Analyst :
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer center or medical information operational experience.