P2P Capabilities Lead – CorkMarch 9, 2021
Senior System AdminMarch 12, 2021
Purcelloleary Recruitment are looking to recruit a Medical Information Analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is a REMOTE position for the foreseeable future; however, the successful candidate must be able to be onsite in Cork. This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe. The analyst is responsible for:
- Responding professionally to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from Health Care Providers (HCPs), patients and other customers.
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Support the Medical Information organisation with the maintenance of the knowledge database.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies.
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / email@example.com