Purchase to Pay ManagerMay 5, 2020
Accounts Receivable with German role.May 25, 2020
HR Business Partner.
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of HR Business Partner.
The Roles and Responsibilities include Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the values, which centre on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the HR Business Partner is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance in line with Irish legislation in a consistent manner.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Support and mentor the HR team to assist with development and drive best practices
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
The HR Business Partner
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement, work with the business to improve Engagement and communication across business, provide proactive input for improvement.
- Support and coach internal stakeholders with employee performance
Basic Qualifications for the HR Business Partner:
- Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas – HR, Law, Business/Finance. Ideally, Masters level qualifications.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management (6 Years + minimum)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll management experience
- Systems Experience in SAP, Brassring and HCM
HR Business Partner, Masters level qualifications, Labour Law Knowledge Skills
Performance Bonus, Medical Aid / Health Care, Gym, canteen