Talent Acquisition SpecialistFebruary 10, 2020
Payroll ExecutiveMarch 18, 2020
As the HR Client Interaction Associate, you will be the first point of contact for most HR enquiries from employees, managers and HR across a wide variety of HR processes and transactions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking, assessing and resolving first line calls, chats, and emails on the helpdesk.
- Logging all interactions on the call management system or case management tool, referring or closing calls as appropriate and resolving enquiries within agreed time frame.
- Explain and applying HR policy and procedures to advise managers, employees and HR through their query.
- Providing guidance to users on the use of systems including Workday and the local intranet to help them find information and process transactions/submit requests electronically.
- Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers and drive improvement in performance deliverables.
- Manage escalations, direct or liaise inquiries where necessary to Center of Expertise, Shared Service Center Management and external parties e.g. benefit provider etc.
- Maintain electronic employee personnel files.
- Provide ongoing feedback and share learning
- to content governance team to maintain strong tier 0 content
- to other team members and Training Analyst on either new specialist topic or require learning.
- May require work in shifts to provide coverage to other team members in accomplishing team objectives
Basic Qualifications :
- 2-3 years experience in a call centre supporting operations preferably in HR
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- For KL, Mandarin and Japanese
For Cork, French or Germany,
Additional Skills/Preferences :
- Strong oral communication, listening and customer service skills
- Knowledge of using call logging/ case management tools preferred
- Prior experience of Workday & specialized knowledge in HR is preferred
Quality driven and solution oriented