Clinical Publisher AssociateApril 14, 2021
Trial Capabilities ManagerApril 27, 2021
German Medical Information Agent
Our client, an American pharmaceutical is looking for a German Medical Information Analyst to join their expanding team in Cork. This permanent opportunity is perfect for an experienced Analyst to gain more valuable pharmaceutical experience. The Medical Information organization combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of the client’s research.
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and the public.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Bachelor´s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Native speaker German and fluency in English is essential.
- Knowledge of service centre or medical information operational experience
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field
If you would like to discuss this job opportunity in more detail, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / email@example.com