Trial Capabilities Associate – ContractsApril 14, 2021
German Medical Information AgentApril 14, 2021
Purcelloleary Recruitment are looking to recruit a French speaking Clinical Trial Start Up Associate for a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is a REMOTE position for the foreseeable future; however, the successful candidate must be able to be onsite in Cork in the future. This is a full-time, permanent position with great career opportunities.
- Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of informed consent documents, serve as the point of contact for a site’s ERB and Competent Authority (CA)(where applicable), communicate and negotiate budgets with site personnel and internal teams, negotiate and obtain fully-executed contract, track and ensure site compliance to required training, and effectively drive timelines aligned with company priorities
- Communicate directly with sites to enable start-up and maintain an active collaboration with sites during maintenance and close-out
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents and any other documents/systems
- Leverage previous site / review board engagements to efficiently drive new work
- Populate internal systems to ensure accuracy of trial / site performance
- Understand and comply with procurements, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Populate Trial Master Files and libraries for future reference
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Native French speaker with fluency in English is essential for this role.
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / firstname.lastname@example.org