Treasury AdministratorMay 8, 2018
Fixed Asset AnalystMay 25, 2018
Purcelloleary are working with a professional client recruiting for a Finance Manager role based in Dublin City Centre.
The role of Finance Manager is a 12 to 14 month contract.
The role of the Finance Manager involves leading five direct reports and liaising closely with other senior management.
As the Finance Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Maintaining the integrity of financial information in compliance with relevant legislation and internal accounting policies.
- Provision of financial performance reports with variance analysis.
- Managing the preparation of monthly management accounts to strict reporting deadlines
- Ongoing development of the month-end close process to drive efficiencies and meet the changing needs of the business
- Leading the preparation of the annual budgeting process.
- Reviewing of variance analysis against budget and prior year figures and preparation of a ‘Year on Year’ profit reconciliation highlighting key movements and trends.
- Attending monthly meetings with the Managing Partner to discuss financial performance of the firm and highlight key issues.
- Coordinating and managing of the year end Statutory Audit.
- Reviewing and approving of financial statements in accordance with recognised accounting standards and relevant legislation prior to presentation to the Audit Committee.
- Reviewing work carried out by the Financial Reporting Team.
- Providing regular feedback and performance appraisals.
Qualifications and requirements of the Finance Manager
- Professionally qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management.
- You communicate appropriately with finance colleagues and internal stakeholders.
- You recognise limitations and seek assistance / advice where necessary.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to research, understand and resolve a wide range of finance issues.
- You are self-motivated and have strong time management skills.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities, with a determination to achieve specific goals.
Please contact Bridget at Purcelloleary Recruitment on 0868121302