Product Manager – Banking SoftwareAugust 16, 2021
Trial Capabilities ManagerAugust 16, 2021
Purcelloleary Recruitment are looking to recruit a Digital Solution Agent – Dutch & French a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is a REMOTE position for the foreseeable future; however, the successful candidate must be able to be onsite in Cork in the future. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing team.
- Answering requests from predominantly patients but also HCPs on technical issues relating to Lilly medicines or device use compliantly
- Following business procedures including adverse events and product quality complaints reporting to ensure regulatory compliance
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Following the local affiliate process of product complaints reporting, follow up & closure that is aligned with Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
- Documenting all connected care related complaints steps in Trackwise system.
- Ensuring immediate notification of Affiliate Responsible Complaint Person/ Affiliate Responsible Quality Person where applicable as per local process.
Digital Solutions Agent combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of
- Identify service problems, emerging issues that impact on CX or compliance and report to appropriate MI colleagues
- Identify opportunities to improve CX or improve productivity through new/modified ways of working, digital innovation or technological improvements
- Share effective methods and practices with colleagues that improve CX or compliance
- Maintain and enhance necessary Lilly product, business process and organizational knowledge to improve CX and compliance.
- Bachelor´s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Experience of service/contact center or medical information operations an advantage.
- Native French with fluency in German and English or Native German with fluency in French and English is essential for this role.
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / email@example.com