Trial Capabilities ManagerApril 27, 2021
Product Manager – Banking SoftwareApril 28, 2021
Purcell O Leary are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist – Medical Information for a growing and diverse pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. Full-time, permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to gain valuable pharmaceutical experience. This role is initially REMOTE, however, the successful candidate will be required on-site in Cork when the company re-opens.
The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, support and follow up of Digital plan in a Multichannel Engagement Customer Experience Approach, optimizing the experience and strategies with different Customer segments. In addition to that, you will be responsible of introduction progressivity of new technical capabilities, evaluating them, redesigning process and evaluating current operations, and providing the business needs to ensure the right flow.
- Lease with Content Experts and Digital Team to develop and execute Digital solutions, giving advice and recommendations to improve customer experience
- Understand customer needs, identify Opportunities and be able to transform them in MCE/Digital Solutions.
- Lead cross-functional working across functions particularly: Medical Information, Medical Affairs, IT, Marketing, Business Quality and Ethics & Compliance .
- Strong Understanding of Internal process and operations related to Data, technical tools/Solutions and Business Needs to have a holistic picture.
- Vendor management with external agencies to help implement plans and execute the contracts
- Master in Digital Marketing.
- University Degree, not mandatory but desirable in Informatics or a similar discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3-4 years experience in Digital Marketing with different brands, applying marketing principles, designing and executing Digital solutions, leveraging Digital Channels and solutions to engage customers.
- Experience with Technical System and/or leading/taking part of Redesign operational process where technology has a key role.
Evaluation of Knowledge and/or Experience on:
- Digital Landscape Analysis.
- Social Media Campaign.
- Definition and development of marketing mix plan.
- Capacity to achieve results or partnership through vendor management
- Management of Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Use of Automation Tool
- Set KPI’s, Digital Objectives and Follow up.
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / email@example.com