French Clinical Trial Start up AssociateMarch 2, 2021
Romanian Clinical Trial Start up AssociateMarch 2, 2021
Danish/ Swedish Clinical Trial Start up Associate – Cork
Our client, an American pharmaceutical is looking for a Danish or Swedish speaking Clinical Trials Associate to join their expanding team in Cork. This permanent opportunity is perfect for an experienced Associate to gain more valuable pharmaceutical experience.
- Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization, and negotiation of informed consent documents, serve as the point of contact for a site’s ERB and Competent Authority (CA) (where applicable), communicate and negotiate budgets with site personnel and internal teams, negotiate and obtain fully executed contract, track and ensure site compliance to required training, and effectively drive timelines aligned with company priorities.
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents and any other documents/ systems.
- Populate Trial Master Files and libraries for future reference.
- Provide feedback and shared learning for continuous improvement.
- Anticipate and monitor dynamically changing priorities.
Job Qualification & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred.
- Native Danish or Swedish speaker and fluency in English is essential.
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / firstname.lastname@example.org