Customer Service/ Analyst- France
• Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
• Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
• Processing Orders
• Manage Orders and Prioritization
• Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
• Liaise with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
• Act as a power user for Customer Service and Order Management processes
• Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
• Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) Controls
• New hire training
• Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
• Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
• Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
• May lead small to medium Projects
• Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
• Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
• Supports organizational changes.
• Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
• Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
• University Degree in Business or equivalent.
• Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
• Experience with Reporting / Analysis
• Fluency in French is essential.
Additional Skills/Preferences • Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• SAP Experience
• High learning agility
• Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Great Company, Great Package