System Administrator Dublin (AWS)March 2, 2021
Danish/Swedish Clinical Trial Start up AssociateMarch 2, 2021
Customer Meeting Service/ GT Capabilities Analyst
Purcelloleary are recruiting for a Customer Meeting Service / GT Capabilities Analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork.
- Design, validate & deliver business processes, through multiple media – including process mapping, Swimlane creation, PowerPoint summary and formal documentation
- Create, deliver and support end user training on new functionality or frequently asked questions, including updates to reference documents, job aids and SOPs
- Support with system development, bug fixes and technical enhancements, through creation of user stories, end user testing and engagement with key stakeholders across the SME and IT groups
- Oversight & execution of Content Management changes to Customer Facing web portal as required by the business to support local legal requirements, customer experience improvements, privacy requirements.
- Have an in depth understanding of the system & end to end CMS business process (Cork, Local, Global & MPC) to support complex ticket resolution, working closely with the business and IT in order to communicate and assess incidents which may impact end user efficiency or Cx.
- Manage changes to Dashboards requested or required by Ops Teams, ensuring that they are optimised for operational efficiency and based on best practice.
- Governance of CMS templates to oversee the publication of templates to Production in addition to supporting the operational teams with complex drawlooping requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in project management and/or Web content management would be an advantage
- IT, Project Management or Training qualification would be an advantage
- Another European language is a plus.
If you would like to discuss this position, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 or email email@example.com