Product Manager – Banking SoftwareJune 6, 2021
Accounts AssistantJune 15, 2021
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Corporate Associate with a leading law firm based in Dublin City Centre
The role of Corporate Associate requires an associate with experience in the following key areas;
M&A, equity capital markets, venture capital and private equity in its core areas of focus – technology, healthcare, life sciences and financial services.
Skills & Experience of the Corporate Associate
The successful candidates’ qualifications and experience will also include:
- A traineeship and relevant post qualification experience gained within a top-tier corporate law in Ireland, the U.K., or internationally;
- A strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills;
- Two to four years’ post qualification corporate law experience;
- The ability to work as part of a team, and take an active part in sharing knowledge and experience within the team; and
- All candidates must be eligible to work within the Republic of Ireland.