Regulatory Delivery ManagerApril 13, 2021
Trial Capabilities Associate – ContractsApril 14, 2021
Purcelloleary Recruitment are looking to recruit a Czech OR Slovak speaking Clinical Trial Start -Up Associate for a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork. This is initially a REMOTE position; however, the successful candidate will be required on site when the company re-opens the building.
- Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of informed consent documents, serve as the point of contact for a site’s ERB and Competent Authority (CA)(where applicable),
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents and any other documents/systems
- Leverage previous site / review board engagements to efficiently drive new work
- Populate internal systems to ensure accuracy of trial / site performance
- Understand and comply with procurements, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Populate Trial Master Files and libraries for future reference
- Leverage trial prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, with a minimum of two (2) years clinical research experience or relevant clinical trials experience preferred
- Fluency in Czech or Slovak and English is essential for this role.
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 083 4296073 / email@example.com