Regulatory AssociateApril 27, 2022
Medical Information AnalystApril 27, 2022
Purcelloleary Recruitment are looking to recruit a Clinical Trial Start -Up Associate for a pharmaceutical company in Co. Cork.
- Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of informed consent documents, serve as the point of contact for a site’s ERB and Competent Authority (CA)(where applicable),
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents and any other documents/systems
- Leverage previous site / review board engagements to efficiently drive new work
- Populate internal systems to ensure accuracy of trial / site performance
- Understand and comply with procurements, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Populate Trial Master Files and libraries for future reference
- Leverage trial prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, with a minimum of two (2) years clinical research experience or relevant clinical trials experience preferred
- Fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation