Medical Information AnalystJune 29, 2022
Senior TraderJuly 20, 2022
The role of Associate of Clinical Services and Capabilities is focused on delivering the implementation of clinical capabilities including but not limited to mobile health care, telemedicine, virtual trial orchestration, recruitment & retention, new site models, central services and/or digital devices. This role will also be responsible for vendor management to support the capabilities.
Responsibilities Clinical Services and Capabilities:
Services and Capability Expertise Clinical Services and Capabilities
- Understand business strategies, processes, and technology as it relates to clinical services and capabilities.
- Serve as domain expert to ensure data, process and/or technology capabilities are optimized across the CDDA.
- Maintain strategic alignment for clinical services across functional and therapeutic areas.
- Implement clinical services and capabilities strategy and plan.
- Continuously maintain a state of inspection readiness. Participate and perform duties required for internal and external inspections as well as supporting institutions/investigators and alternative site locations in inspection readiness initiatives.
Project Management of Clinical Services and Capabilities
- Drive continuous improvement, shared learning, and process expertise between teams.
- Develop critical success factors for pilots/projects and monitor progress to ensure clear criteria exists to enable decision making
- Identify, monitor, and communicate global customer (internal and external) needs/requirements related to process and/or technology performance and improvements
- Lead organizational change, communication planning and training initiatives
- Provide guidance and consulting into forecasting and managing expenses
- Identify project implementation risks and raise issues appropriately
- Lead progress reporting activities and metrics.
- Foster inclusion, innovation, and promote diversity.
- Partner closely within team to effectively plan, forecast, and manage the portfolio and project work.
- Collaborate with vendors to improve customer experience and monitor performance.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience in project management, clinical drug development or a health care related field.
- Demonstrated ability to implement strategies to improve processes and capabilities.
- Strong networking, interpersonal and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in teams, across organizational boundaries and achieve results through others.
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Knowledge of emerging health care related services and capabilities for clinical research.
- Knowledge of country regulatory guidelines/requirements for clinical research conduct.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changing business priorities.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business insight.
- Flexibility (start / finish time daily)
- Open to potential evening shift work (Mon-Fri only)