Application Support Engineer Level 2November 12, 2020
Accounts Receivable with Dutch role.November 30, 2020
Purcelloleary Recruitment have been assigned to recruit for an AR Analyst role with a fluent German or Dutch speaking candidate.
Key responsibilities for O2C AR Analyst German or Dutch
The primary role of the O2C AR Analyst is to assume direct responsibility for the Credit Management of their Affiliate customers. The candidate must speaking German or Dutch fluently.
The main objective is to reduce the risk of financial loss to the Company.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR credit management queries
- Effectively analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends & financial ratios to recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owner
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review for your affiliate including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Prepare & present Quarterly Credit Committee data for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- Execute Sales Order credit release in a compliant & timely manner on a daily basis
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on excellent credit management
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
Personal Attributes for AR Analyst German or Dutch
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects,
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German or Dutch language