Reporting Analyst – German, CorkMarch 21, 2019
HR Business Partner, CorkMarch 26, 2019
|Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the position of Accounts Payable.
The Accounts Payable person will report to the Senior Accountant in the head offices based in Dublin.
|The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of activities including the Accounts Payable function for the group.
|Accounts Payable Key responsibilities
· Reviewing, verifying and processing creditor invoices and employee expenses
· Monthly and Quarterly Creditors Reconciliations
· Maintaining the Purchase Orders system for the group
· Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast
· Completing VAT, VIES and INTRSTAT reporting
· Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and posting depreciation journals
· Assist in yearly Audit
· Other Ad Hoc Duties
|Accounts Payable experience:
· 1 year’s relevant experience
· Possess strong administrative skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
· Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
· Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
· Work well as part of a team
· Be flexible in their approach to work
· Good communication skills, written and verbal