Accounts and Payroll Manager
Purcelloleary are working on an exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Payroll Manager to join Nursing home based in West Meath,
This a diverse and varied position involving the general running of a busy administration and accounts office. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounts, administration, invoicing and finance processing for the Nursing Home, which has 90 beds.
Responsibilities for the Accounts and Payroll Manager
- Banking and Reconciliation
- Organise and input invoices, credit control and accounts payable
- Processing orders and making payments
- Payroll, employment and maintenance of Payroll / HR records, holiday and sickness logs.
- Overseeing office function and general office administration, including data entry, form completion, filing and logistics.
- Liaising and corresponding with HSE offices and resident families where necessary.
- Support to the Director of Nursing and members of the team.
- Maintaining and updating the occupancy statistics and schedules.
- Reporting weekly and monthly finances and activity.
- Streamlining company processes and develop new initiatives and structural procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
The ideal person will hold the following skills for the Accounts and Payroll Manager:
- Previous experience of working as Office Administrator/Manager with experience of understanding of finance
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and pro-active with a have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills with the ability to support the delivery of multiple commitments
- Ability to work unsupervised, highly organised and can multitask with proactive communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills are critical
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a proven track record of working and managing multiple tasks.
- Forward thinking and willing to develop with a strong desire for continued growth and learning, commitment to driving the business
- Able to act in a discrete and confidential manner when handling sensitive information
This position is a permanent, full-time position.
Great benefits on offer:
- Free Meals on site
- Paid training
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Education & Development
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards