HR Business PartnerMay 5, 2020
Medical Information Specialist French and DutchJuly 2, 2020
Purcelloleary are sourcing an ambitious HR Business Partner to join our growing team here in Dunshaughlin Co Meath.
The ideal HR Business Partner will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating as a Manager/ Assistant Manager and willing to travel to Client sites on an ‘as needs basis’
Ideally, you will have worked in a professional services background, supporting groups of people in fast-moving sectors, dealing with a range of clients with HR needs. However, if you have good technical HR knowledge, great people skills, are ambitious to develop and are comfortable being the key support person for a range of clients in complex environments please consider this role. You’ll be working with like-minded professionals in HR, software development and sales.
Responsibilities of HR Business Partner
- Manage the effective provision of HR support to a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of sectors through your capabilities and the specialisms of your colleagues.
- As Business Partner you will own the delivery of HR policies and practices aligned to best practice and legislation.
- Manage employee relations in trade union and non-trade union environments.
- Design and management of performance management processes.
- Analyse training needs and design & delivery of training programmes.
- Be the primary point of contact for HR to Client employees and managers.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with Clients.
- Support and manage the recruitment and selection process.
Requirements of HR Business Partner
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent validating experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience of employee relations from either a company or trade union background.
- Expert knowledge of employment law.
- Collaborative skills, with excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Must have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to work flexibly and to travel to client locations.