AR Associate SpanishMay 27, 2020
Purcelloleary are sourcing an ambitious HR Business Partner to join our growing team here in Dunshaughlin Co Meath.
The ideal HR Business Partner will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating as a Manager/ Assistant Manager and willing to travel to Client sites on an ‘as needs basis’
Ideally, you will have worked in a professional services background, supporting groups of people in fast-moving sectors, dealing with a range of clients with HR needs. However, if you have good technical HR knowledge, great people skills, are ambitious to develop and are comfortable being the key support person for a range of clients in complex environments please consider this role. You’ll be working with like-minded professionals in HR, software development and sales.
Responsibilities of HR Business Partner
- Manage the effective provision of HR support to a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of sectors through your capabilities and the specialisms of your colleagues.
- As Business Partner you will own the delivery of HR policies and practices aligned to best practice and legislation.
- Manage employee relations in trade union and non-trade union environments.
- Design and management of performance management processes.
- Analyse training needs and design & delivery of training programmes.
- Be the primary point of contact for HR to Client employees and managers.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with Clients.
- Support and manage the recruitment and selection process.
Requirements of HR Business Partner
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent validating experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience of employee relations from either a company or trade union background.
- Expert knowledge of employment law.
- Collaborative skills, with excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Must have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to work flexibly and to travel to client locations.