Senior Talent Sourcing AnalystJanuary 6, 2020
Medical information NorwegianJanuary 19, 2020
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the role of Recruitment and Resourcing Analyst for a progressive multinational based in Cork.
The role of Recruitment and Resourcing Analyst involves previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or related IT experience is preferred.
- Managing the end to end recruitment & selection process to actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates for open vacancies across the GBS.
- Partners with and supports business to understand staffing needs
- Understands online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, Indeed, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sources to identify candidates.
- Partner with the business and relevant stakeholders to position the brand as an employer of choice
- Utilize Boolean search strings and related techniques to identify talent
- Work with recruitment colleagues to build comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
- Ensure recruitment activities are aligned with our Talent & Succession strategy and processes
- Conducts general, straight forward data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including head-hunting.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Assists and provide support for the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Continuously review attraction methods to ensure they are delivering appropriate to the business needs
- Fields general, inquiries from hiring managers; escalates as necessary
Qualifications for Recruitment and Resourcing Analyst
A minimum of 2-3 years of sourcing, recruiting or talent acquisition
Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or related IT experience is preferred.